[mythtv-users] Need to prioritise cards/inputs for live tv

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 4 18:12:29 EST 2005

I have a system with a DVB-T card and the composite input of an old
analog tuner card connected to a foxtel STB.  How do I get the system to
default to the DVB-T card for live tv?  It always starts with the analog
card?

I also want to get the analog tuner up and running again, and ran into
the same problem - it looks like this card always takes priority over
the better quality DVB-T card (same channel content).  From what I can
see, the only priorities are to do with recording.

using .18 on gentoo

BillK

Home!