[mythtv-users] Fedora MythTV HowTo and VisionPlus HDTV Card

Hurgh hurgh1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:26:26 EST 2005

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply.

I should have mentioned that my card has the Conexant cx2388x chipset, which
i know was the old bttv one, but just wondering if the bttv drivers still
work with this chipset. On the guide that I am following it says that the
newer chips "cx3288x" the newer cx88 drivers need to be used.

Any one else got some details on this.

Thanks again.

Regards

-Hurgh-