[mythtv-users] mythtv on 2 monitors with different resolutions.

Simon Tennant simon at imaginator.com
Thu Dec 1 08:34:56 EST 2005

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 05:18:44PM +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> Telling a program to output to other screen should be as easy as
>
> DISPLAY=:0.1 program

Are you suggesting doing Xinerama then?  The problem I have with it is
the inflexibility.  I would have to change my mythtv configuration
options and restart mythtv each time I wished to change display.  I
projected to.  Perhaps I did not state my requirements very well.   I
would like to use my LCD panel on a daily basis but sometimes have the
option of projecting (also).

S.

--
Simon Tennant ________________ http://imaginator.com/~simon/contact