[mythtv-users] Browsing Live TV Problem

Martin Conway martin.conway at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:21:57 UTC 2005

I have a DVICO DVB-T PLUS card with two inputs configured. I have free
to air channels on the DVB input and the SVHS input connected to my
Foxtel (satellite tv) set top box.

I can schedule recordings on both inputs and they will record fine on
both either individually or simultaneously, but I can't seem to browse
Live TV and see channels from both inputs at once. Normally if I go to
Live TV I only see the DVB channels and even if I use the program
guide I can't force it to switch to one of the channels on the
analogue inputs.

In fact the only way I can watch Foxtel in Live TV is to schedule a
recording to run on the DVB input. Then going to Live TV will show
only the analogue inputs.

I am fairly sure when I was first playing around with DVB I had this
working so I could browse both at once, but I seem to have stuffed up
a setting somewhere to break it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Martin