[mythtv-users] Having TV output problem, Pundit

sendemhere sendemhere at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 19:33:34 UTC 2005

Hi everybody.   I have a MythTV box running on FC3.  However, I am having 2
small issues..

Hardware

ASUS Pundit Barebones

1.8Ghz Celeron

512MB DDR

Emprex DVD-R

120GB HDD

PVR-350

I am currently using the TV out on the Pundit motherboard.  Everything works
great until I try to watch TV or watch a DVD/VCD etc.  When I do there are
horizontal green lines which seem to be scanning in an upward motion as TV
or DVD plays.  Does anyone know what is causing this and if there is a tweak
or setting somewhere I am not finding.

The second problem is that when I insert a CD, it doesn't pull down the CDDB
data.  Anyone know an easy way to fix this?  Thanks!

P.S.  Hats off to Jarod Wilson for the great HOW-TO guide and Axel Thimm for
ATrpms maintenance.  Thanks guys!

Jeff T