[mythtv-users] Experiences with XvMC

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 20:10:00 UTC 2005

Todd Ignasiak wrote:

>Is there anywhere all of this current status info is covered?  The
>K8M800 has "Unichrome Pro" integrated graphics,  and I see mentions of
>XvMC support for Unichrome Pro.  But, will these two work together?

Yeah, it would be nice to know more about this.
I have a K8M800-MLVF and I couldn't get the video working on itat all
for Mythtv l(ast october.) So, I got a cheap MX440 board with SVideo and
used that.
I still have FC2 running on it but will upgrade soon.

The K8M800 doc states the following for the Onboard Graphics features:

Integraded UniChrome2 3D/2D graphics controller
Integrated S3 Graphics with 2D/3D acceleration

no mention about "Unichrome Pro" nor MPEG2.

brad