[mythtv-users] Experiences with XvMC

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:13:39 UTC 2005

Is Unichrome2 different than Unichrome Pro?

The Abit KV-80 specs say: "Integrated UniChrome Pro Graphics with
2D/3D/Video controller"

http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/techspec.php?categories=1&model=238

The VIA pages on their chipsets with "Unichrome Pro" make plenty of
mention of MPEG2 decode, and HDTV:
http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/chipsets/p4-series/pm800/