Small quiet HDTV frontend (was Re: [mythtv-users]kernel 2.6.12support)

Gavin Haslett gavin at nodecaf.net
Wed Apr 27 23:30:18 UTC 2005

Anyone any idea how well the C3 does with MythTV load? I might be
interested in this, but my previous experiences with the Cyrix
processors on which the C3 was based haven't exactly been stellar. The
board sounds pretty good as a dev platform for this sort of stuff, but
any significant load is going to kill it.

Maybe this with a PVR-350 using accelerated out might be viable?