[mythtv-users] Re: Motorola DCT6200, Comcast, Dual Tuners?

Michael Eldridge meldridge at mac.com
Tue Apr 26 17:46:13 UTC 2005

Check out the Motorola product pages.

http://broadband.motorola.com/consumers/products/dct6200/

http://broadband.motorola.com/dvr/dct6412.asp

Under Performance Features for the 6200 it says "Two 54 - 860 MHz tuners"

For the 6412 it says "Three 54-860 MHz tuners (two video, one data)"

I was unaware that the 6200 had two tuners. I have a 6200 and am now also wondering about using two tuner functionality. I'm currently capturing via FireWire. Anyone know what the data tuner of the 6412 is all about?