[mythtv-users] Mythbrowser loading bookmarks but not pages

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:24:21 UTC 2005

I installed Mythbrowser and can add and see my bookmarks, but no pages
load.  I noticed I needed the KDE development packages installed to
compile, which I have.  But, I'm not running KDE, I'm using fvwm.  Do
I need to be running KDE to have MythBrowser work?  If so, is there
another solution than switching to KDE?

If it doesn't require me running KDE, does anyone have any other
guesses as to why it's not working?  Any ideas on how to debug this?
I couldn't find any logs or error messages.

Mike