[mythtv-users] Re: NUVEXPORT super fast speed

Ralph Little ralph.little at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 13:51:00 UTC 2005

> 1) I have transcoded some RTJPEG nuv files down to "MPEG4" within
myth.
> What's the fastest way of transcoding those into a form that I can
play
> elsewhere i.e. windows etc...
> Not fussy on the format, not really bothered about deinterlacing and
> stuff either...

Sorry for answering my own post! :D
OF course, the answer is nuv2avi which I dicovered from another poster!

Regards,
Ralph

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Access, copying, dissemination or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you have received this message in error, please contact me on the above number.