[mythtv-users] Upgrading Myth on xbox

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:12:45 UTC 2005

I've had myth running on xbox for over a month now with little
problems.  I installed xebian and used the myth xbox scripts to
install everything else needed for myth. Now, I upgraded my
frontend/backend combo to CVS (just a day after the .18 release) and
the xbox was complaining about different versions running on it and
the backend.  I tried to upgrade but I can't get CVS to compile on the
xbox (./configure wont find alsa or lirc or anything like that
either).

How can I upgrade myth on the xbox to .18 or current CVS?  I'm going
to have to start from scratch with the linux install anyway on the
xbox, but that's not a big deal to me.

Thanks!
Matt