[mythtv-users] Subtitles with Mplayer on DVD movies

AeroPeek AeroPeek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:43:53 EDT 2004

Hey all,

I'm using Myth 0.16 and using the dvd player built-n to watch DVDs, i
configured ~/.lircrc correct and it works fine. Now i want to add
support for selecting the subtitles on a DVD with my remote control,
I added this section to ~/.lircrc but it's not responding:

begin
prog = mplayer
  button = subtitle
  repeat = 3
  config = vobsub_lang
end

If I'm usong gmplayer outside of myth and i select the subs throw the
GUI (using the mouse) it works fine...

Oh, BTW, I'm having problems to play CD's that contains an avi file
with a .sub file, i don't know how to play those kind of CD's using
mplayer throw Myth.... any ideas?

Sorry for my English, and thx :)