[mythtv-users] My next Myth box

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Sep 2 18:49:32 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 03:16:51PM -0700, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> >> One more time, with feeling: the price isn't the point.
> >
> > One more time, with feeling: I was taking about the form factor. Ignore
> > the price

And, BTW guys?  The line is

"Once more, with feeling."

Please.

Joss worked *hard* on that.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi