[mythtv-users] Collaborative recommended viewing revisited...

John Andersen jsa at video.homelinux.org
Wed Oct 27 07:30:41 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 23:00, Mike Benoit wrote:
> No, only your currently scheduled recordings (not even past recordings)
> would be uploaded to the "DB in the sky".

Well there are lots of things that I time-shift (record and maybe watch
and then delete), and then there are things I keep around and watch
perhaps more than once.

It would seem that anything NOT deleted after watching would
be a better measure of "recommended viewing".

Anything watched in entirety would be recommended more than
just something you scheduled on a lark. Does the DB keep track
of what is watched and how often? That would be the true measure.

--