[mythtv-users] Still can't see live TV on PVR250 Pundit in the UK

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:15:05 UTC 2004

Hi All,

All the talk of WAF is depressing, as my WAF is somewhere near the floor.

Where would a good place to start bebuggin the following problems;

- All I seem to get on any channel whilst watching live tv is a black screen

- When clicking through the menu using the remote the screen blinks,
but using the keyboard it does not.

Channels are set up and correct listing downloaded an installed I got
the correct freqid's from:

So what have I done wrong?

xawtv seems to segfault on mt FC2 install.  But I can get static from

I have tried RTFMing but have not seen anything relevant.