[mythtv-users] DVD how-to for non PVR cards

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Oct 20 12:12:17 UTC 2004

 	At one point in the past, I looked into using DVDStyler.  I don't
recall exactly why I had issues with it (version 0.98 IIRC), but it didn't
quite work out.  I did, however, try qdvdauthor and succeeded in burning a
playable DVD-RW on a settop box with menus, etc.

YMMV
-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*