[mythtv-users] MythGame does nothing

Brad Grant bradgrant at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 17:46:34 UTC 2004

Running MythTV 0.16 in Slackware 10, most things work fine, but MythGame does not.  It recognizes my list of games, but when I select one of them to play, it does nothing - no errors, no screen change, nothing.  I can play them fine from the cli with xmame.  I also created a gamelist.xml with other apps for it to run (saw this tip somewhere online) so I could play TuxRacer for example.  It shows up in the list, but still does nothing when I press Enter on it.  Again, it plays outside of MythTV ok.

Any clues?