[mythtv-users] nuvexport - "unable to open file.m1v for reading"

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Nov 29 17:54:07 UTC 2004

> One strange thing is that it always tells me it's processing the same
> amount of frames, no matter which show I choose:  "processed:  0 of
> 108660 frames (0.00%), 0 fps" - doesn't matter if I'm transcoding a
> 5-min segment or a 3-hr show.

You may have seen this in the email archives, and it's the only thing I
can offer to help.  Run nuvexport with --debug and it will print out its
commands instead of running them (nuvexport doesn't really do anything
other than interact with the database, all of the transcoding happens in
either transcode or ffmpeg).

Then, you run those commands on your own, and see what errors pop up.

-Chris