[mythtv-users] MythGame does nothing

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Tue Nov 30 08:56:28 UTC 2004

Brad Grant wrote:
> Running MythTV 0.16 in Slackware 10, most things work fine, but MythGame does not.  It recognizes my list of games, but when I select one of them to play, it does nothing - no errors, no screen change, nothing.
It should print you a command line it tried to run to standard error. If you
copy and paste that line and run it xmame will give you an error. If this
happens then the problem is you are using a too new version of xmame. Either run
the cvs version of myth of downgrade your xmame to 0.86/

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester