[mythtv-users] Myth + Debian or Myth + Redhat 9 or Myth + Gentoo

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Sun Nov 28 04:10:34 UTC 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 04:52:56PM -0800, Jim Gifford wrote:
> working so I can take advantage. If you wondering what I'm talking about
> check the message titled Install Problems
>
> How stable is the debian installation of MythTV?
>    Any good how-to's?

No problem.  Check out
http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian/README.html

It's mostly just apt-get install mythtv.

You can use any other HOWTO with this one.  Just skip past the
compilation/installation section.  I have used Jarod's "Fedora
Mythology" document for information, as well as the one on mythtv.org.

-- John