[mythtv-users] Myth + Debian or Myth + Redhat 9 or Myth + Gentoo

Jim Gifford maillist at jg555.com
Sun Nov 28 00:52:56 UTC 2004

I have tried everything I could with Fedora, to get things working. I
know it's not MythTV's problem on these issues, I just want to get it
working so I can take advantage. If you wondering what I'm talking about
check the message titled Install Problems

 How stable is the debian installation of MythTV?
    Any good how-to's?

or

How stable is Redhat 9 installation of MythTV?
    Any good how-to's?
or

How stable is Gentoo installation of MythTV?
    Any good how-to's?

--
----
Jim Gifford