[mythtv-users] Myth + Debian or Myth + Redhat 9 or Myth + Gentoo

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sun Nov 28 07:39:58 UTC 2004

On Saturday 27 November 2004 16:52, Jim Gifford wrote:
> I have tried everything I could with Fedora, to get things working. I
> know it's not MythTV's problem on these issues, I just want to get it
> working so I can take advantage. If you wondering what I'm talking about
> check the message titled Install Problems

I must have missed that thread, I tend to skip over anything without a
specific title that catches my attention, due to the sheer volume on this
list (and the several others I'm on). Okay, I just looked, that was earlier
today. You haven't waited very long for replies... I'll concoct a reply
shortly. Changing distributions isn't likely to make the process any easier,
and none of your problems sound that major.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...