[mythtv-users] MythRecommend, new version.

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Fri Nov 5 20:08:19 UTC 2004

All mythrecommend.pl does is query shows from your "record" (NOT
"recorded") table, excluding type 8 shows, which I believe is "do not
record". So if your seeing really old shows in the --dry-run output,
chances are you had them set to record at one point.

However, I haven't decided how to handle one-time recordings that are in
the "record" table, but were recorded in the past.