[mythtv-users] MythRecommend, new version.

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Fri Nov 5 18:13:39 UTC 2004

running the script with --dry-run gives me a list of shows that are not
currently set to record.. they are recored shows of the past.. and what
would appear to be random.. some really old..

root at mythtv:~ # ./mythrecommend.pl --dry-run
Here is a list of the programs currently set to record:

only reason i'm bringing this up is because of what it says there.. "set
to record"

--John