[mythtv-users] Mailing list and a Wiki... and a dessert topping

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon May 17 16:30:34 EDT 2004

I'm 100% sure if you search the archives you would find that this has
been discussed to death.  I'm also sure that if you searched the
archives you would find what Isaac has said in regards to wiki's

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=wiki&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=ijr@po.cwru.edu&sb=score&mh=25

-dan