[mythtv-users] Mailing list and a Wiki... and a dessert topping

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue May 18 12:22:42 EDT 2004

Regarding the Topics section: The Topics section is a PHPnuke/PostNuke style
holder for the news items you see on the frontpage of the site.  Each item
gets a designator that places it into one of those Topic categories.  It is
pretty common for sites (see Slashdot).  It is not, however, related to the
product documentation.

Kevin