[mythtv-users] Re: Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Mon May 10 15:11:53 EDT 2004

A word of warning, I got one the first time they were posted to the list.
Worked out of the box and everything was great. Then the blue directional
toggle in the middle started to act up. It's completely non-functional now.
If you press any direction, it just takes it as the enter signal. Anyone
else experiencing this? Did I mash it too hard?

Jason Ramey
webmaster at permutation.org