[mythtv-users] Re: Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Johnny Lee johnny at fishcounts.com
Mon May 10 13:13:12 EDT 2004

These are nice because they use RF signal so you don't have to be pointing
at the device. Also, the remote can learn (only ch+,ch-,vol+,vol-,m,power)
for any device. I currently use it so I can use the M to switch from
SVideo to normal TV and channel up/down volume up/down on the TV. The rest
of the buttons I use to control my mythtv box and its working out great.

Johnny Lee