[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd

Jeff C myth at express.tc
Wed May 5 10:14:32 EDT 2004

> FYI, DataDirect is supported directly in 0.15 CVS with no
> XMLTV components or dependencies needed. The direct grabbing
> exposes more of the data available than you can get through
> XMLTV's tv_grab_na_dd.

Yikes... I wonder where this will leave me.  I currently use tv_grab_na to
grab data from a number of different sources, then a script I wrote compiles
it, leaving me with my proper local channel lineup (which I can't get
directly as my cableco is not in the Zap2It guide on its own).

Is it possible to specify channels from different sources under the Data
Direct model?

-Jeff