[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 02:06:53 EDT 2004

That's what I thought, was that it was for the CVS
version of MythTV, and that version 0.14 still
required tv_grab_na.  Or, maybe I'm wrong on that.

The 0.14 documentation at mythtv.org does mention that
people in North America should use the Data Direct
service.  So, either somebody jumped the gun on the
documentation, or somebody must have gotten MythTV
0.14 (perhaps from the source code, rather than
ATrpms) to work with Data Direct?  The searchable
mailing-list archives were down on Monday night, and
Google wasn't showing anything when I tried to search.

Normally I'd consider the jump to CVS, but I have a
working MythTV machine, and I don't want to jinx that.
 :)

-- Joe