[mythtv-users] Where does mythtv get the frequencies from?

Paul Koster mythtv at kosteronline.net
Thu Mar 4 15:35:33 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
> WEHEW.... That worked. I now have all the channels that I have on my
> normal TV. Thanks a lot Paul :-)
>
> Who would have guessed that you have to mulitply the frequencies by 16.
> Weird, but it is working :-)
> I'm so happy...

I'm happy that my quest at least solved somebody else's quest :-)

Actually, yesterday I did some work on MythTV and MythWeb to be able to
support the use of frequencies directly next to the existing option of using
the indirection of frequency id's. I hope to send  a patch for review to the
dev mailinglist today.

--
Paul