[mythtv-users] Feature suggestion: Set record from URL

Adrian Townsend arbiterxero at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 11:30:02 EST 2004

No the database should be relatively easy, except for
populating it with info.

Alot of people don't like other people knowing what
they watch. Personally I do'nt care if EVERYBODY knows
that I watch the porn channels religiously but that's
just me.

It's probably a good idea, we'll just have to make
sure we can fill it with data. All things considered,
the TV shows in europe don't match the shows here
which also aren't entirely the same as the shows in
the US.

OOhhhh I just thought of another thing that isn't a
problem so much as it's something you'd have to add to
the database. Languages. The ability to know that the
program you're looking at is english and perhaps an
ability to find a french one?

All of a sudden I get this feeling that it's going to
end up somewhat like www.sharereactor.com so that I
can watch eurpoean TV shows. Did you know that france
gets like 4 commercials a show? lucky bastards, I have
to watch like 15 per 30 minutes.

Actually that's not such a bad idea but . . .it's an
entirely NEW project. I guess My issue was that this
is a new project and that we should get the basics
down first and working WELL before we expand it too
much. Adding too many features before you get the base
system running will get you a "Windows" environment.

If it starts going I'm in forsure.

Adrian

=== message truncated ===>