[mythtv-users] Feature suggestion: Set record from URL

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Wed Mar 3 08:37:34 EST 2004

I understand the point of having you sites listed on a website, but for
that to really be useful, I have to go to your website. If I don't know
you or your website the chances of that are slim. If we went that route,
for me anyway, it would be a fairly useless feature. I wouldn't troll
websites looking for programs to watch. I can do that with the program
guide.

The database thing doesn't really seem that hard to me. Are there
specific concerns you see or problems that I might be missing?

Ben