[mythtv-users] Switching input cards (rather than just inputs on the card)?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 11:31:55 EST 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 18:43, Josh wrote:
> [...]

I don't think this will work.  When you watch LiveTV, Myth selects a
particular card (currently 1st available, IIRC).  The only way to get
LiveTV on a different card would be to mark all the cards before the
desired card as busy.

The current workaround is to watch an in-progress recording rather than
LiveTV, but this won't help if you want to channel-surf.

-JAC