[mythtv-users] DirectFB and DVB-C almost working

Juha Pahkala juhis at trinity.is-a-geek.com
Mon Mar 1 12:59:44 EST 2004

Good to hear I'm not alone. And don't take that the wrong way, all I'm
saying is that gives me confidence that it's not me doing something
stupid ;)

One suggestion for all DVB-C users. There is a thread called 'TT DVB-C
2.1 tuning problems' in the dvb mailing-list, and it's about....well,
tuning problems,  with ves1820 based cards. I was having problems
getting a lock but now, after disabling FE_CAN_RECOVER from ves1820.c as
suggested in the thread, the tuning works *much* better. So anybody with
a ves1820 frontend, be sure to check it out, makes a huge difference.

regards, juhis