[mythtv-users] DirectFB and DVB-C almost working

Juha Pahkala juhis at trinity.is-a-geek.com
Mon Mar 1 12:59:44 EST 2004

Hello,

Good to hear I'm not alone. And don't take that the wrong way, all I'm
saying is that gives me confidence that it's not me doing something
stupid ;)

One suggestion for all DVB-C users. There is a thread called 'TT DVB-C
2.1 tuning problems' in the dvb mailing-list, and it's about....well,
tuning problems,  with ves1820 based cards. I was having problems
getting a lock but now, after disabling FE_CAN_RECOVER from ves1820.c as
suggested in the thread, the tuning works *much* better. So anybody with
a ves1820 frontend, be sure to check it out, makes a huge difference.

regards, juhis