[mythtv-users] Re: Re: Yet another noobie sanity check ;-)

bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Thu Jul 8 18:08:09 EDT 2004

Jeff,

Is there room in the case for a SilentDrive2002 enclosure?  I need
something to recommend to my other-brother, and he really needs to quiet
out his living room.  The 250G is probably quiet on day one, or nearly
so, but I've found many drives (maxtor especially) start whining after a
very short time.  The whining really kills the WAF.

  - bish

	Andy Kaufman LIVES!
	http://andykaufmanreturns.blogspot.com
				Or does he?