[mythtv-users] What Case? Ideas for UK

azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Fri Jan 23 13:50:58 EST 2004

Hi, I am planning on putting together a MythTV box, and I need some help
with picking the right case in the UK.

I like the cases available at http://www.ahanix.com/ but they don't
distribute them in the UK.
Does anyone know of similar case designs in the UK, or can point me to
UK sites they bought their cases at which they think are good for a 'sit
in the TV cabinet' machine.

thanks tons

--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566
Registered Linux User: 269002