[mythtv-users] What Case? Ideas for UK

Jason Gillis jgillis at acm.org
Fri Jan 23 16:38:43 EST 2004

Hi,

    I've just gotten an Ahanix D.VINE 4 system up and running.  The case is
very nice.

    I seem to remember in my research for the "best" price that the Ahanix
line (actually the Korean Kanam case line (http://www.kanam.co.kr)) that
these cases are sold under the DIGN label outside the US.  Doing some
google/froogle searches for Dign or Kanam might turn up good results.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any UK specific places that sell them.

    The only complaint I have about the D.VINE 4 model is the blue power
LED.  It's _way_ too bright.  I don't know why companies think that the
world needs super bright LEDs to see if something is on or not.  In the
dark, it illuminates a 3 foot blue circle on the wall opposite the
entertainment center (about 10 feet).

    Jason