[mythtv-users] Re:RE:Couldn't find a matching decoder for: rbuf://...

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Tue Jan 13 13:19:59 EST 2004

Am Di, den 13.01.2004 schrieb Ryan Daigle um 18:40:
> I did notice that before.
>
> So I have to start Live TV, change the permissions of ringbuffer.nuv, and then
> toggle back to Live TV?
>
> But once I turn off live TV, the ringbuffer file is deleted.  Is there no way
> to permanently change this?  Would running mythbacked as mythtv be a solution?

Yes, then the files would belong to the mythtv user.

But you can also change the umask for your mythtv partition in
/etc/fstab to give read access for all.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough