[mythtv-users] Setting it all up | MythGames / MythDVD / MythTV (with a DVB card)

Matt Houlbrooke matt.one at houlbrooke.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 07:47:36 EST 2004

I am 'attempting' to get my Fedora box running MythTV and am slowly
getting there.  I have a few questions though that i would like to ask

MythGames
- I have Snes9x installed but how do i make it launch full screen? also
how can i set the contoller up? (ie what key does what)
- Also when i load MythGames it says my version of xmame isn't supported
- which versions are?

MythDVD
- I can get Perfect and Good DVD rips working but is it possible to get
more options?  if so, how?

MythTV
- How can i get a Hauppauge Nova-T DVB card to be recognised and work in
Linux/MythTV?

Sorry for all the questions but i am new to Linux and it's all very
confusing!

Thanks,
Matt