[mythtv-users] ATI All-in-Wonder

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Fri Feb 20 13:10:20 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply.  I'd seen several posts that talked about the TV
Wonder working, and others talking about the new ATI cards not working.
So, obviously _some_ ATI cards worked.  I just wanted clarification on
whether the really old AIW had the same deficiencies as the newer AIW cards.

Thanks again for the reply (though I'd already seen that link).

--Phill W.