[mythtv-users] ATI All-in-Wonder

Stelios Valavanis stel at onshore.com
Fri Feb 20 11:46:31 EST 2004

oh, maybe that's my problem? one bad thing is i can't tell which card exactly
i have. it was given to me with no docs and the card doesn't say on it though
somebody wrote "tv wonder" on it. from looking at the ati site and gatos
(they don't seem to confer on models) i figured it was an AIW. it's a PCI
card with tuner and a/v in and out. it has 16M ram. all i get from /proc/pci
is that it's an r128. any ideas on how i can tell *exactly* which card this
is?