[mythtv-users] Re: Lirc and Mythtv (Hauppauge Gray Remote)

mythgnomer at rowelab.com mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Mon Feb 16 08:58:19 EST 2004

Hrmm.. Not sure about NFS.. But the make error is definitely because of not
having a configured kernel source. I usually copy the config from my /boot
partition, because that's the config that matches my currently running
kernel. But I've compiled my own kernel and tweaked the dickens out of it.
If you're using a generic kernel, especially via RPM, then Jarod's
suggestion is probably right on the money.

How did you set up NFS? On most distros, all it takes is setting up
/etc/exports on the server, and editing /etc/fstab on the clients.. You
might also have to set the NFS services to start on boot on both machines,
but I can't see that breaking anything else.

Curiouser and curiouser..

-Scott Rowe