[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Tue Feb 10 13:52:49 EST 2004

Not to stir the pot, but if a forum provides all the features to all the
people (depart from the "I won't use it" part for a second).  And email
provides all the features to only some of the people (because of software or
whatever).  Then other than disliking forums, doesn't it make sense to
provide a service that provides all the features to all the people?

You will have people on both sides who either don't like forums or don't
like email lists but one provides guaranteed compatibility to all users
regardless of their personal setup and one doesn't.

Kevin