[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Wed Feb 11 06:00:37 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 19:07, Malcolm wrote:
> [...]

I'm not. Every forum I started using, I left after my questions were
answered. A forum is no good, if there's noone to give back to it
knowledgewise.

> the world you still have to continously download tons of messages and have
> disk space to archieve them.

IMAP

> If you switch between a lot of PCs as I do
> (and I'm sure many others) you have to setup many email clients, you don't
> know where one PC left off and where the threads start on the other PC etc.

IMAP

> I use the list because it's all we have.  I'd love a forum like KnoppMyth
> uses.  That exact style board is very nice.

It's still a lot slower and more tedious to read the posts there.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough