[mythtv-users] Shuttle SB52G2

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Feb 6 12:22:15 EST 2004

Has anyone tried out the Shuttle SB52G2 XPC?  I want to setup a system
with 2 PVR-250's, and this was the only shuttle XPC I could find listed
with 2 PCI slots.

I already have the 2 PVR-250's running in a test system, but during
setup, I had to swap PCI IO slots before they would both work
concurrently.  I don't get that option with only 2 PCI slots in this XPC,
so I want to be cautious before investing in the system.

Dege

I'm just not up2date on my al-kee-hol-*hic* lingo
Although, I do have that slurring part down ;)