[mythtv-users] Re: Nuvexport - DVD Export does not work correctly

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 14:01:30 EST 2004

lists at forevermore.net:
>DwaineGarden at rogers.com:
>> Well it does not work. It finishes the encoding
>>from nuv to vob, but it does not do any of the audio
>>encoding and the m2v file get deleted.
>I really need to start making the module authors put
>contact info into the modules..
>wish I could help here, but I don't know a thing
about
>dvd encoding in linux.

Well, I don't know much more about DVD encoding
in Linux, but the DVD module requires toolame
and does not warn you if it is absent.  I'm going to
try to at least put in the warning but I'll also
investigate alternate encoders.

-Dennis

P.S. Interesting that you use a cable TV company
domain on your email address when posting to
an open source PVR project mailing list.  :-)