[mythtv-users] avidemux2 (way, way OT)

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:16:23 EST 2004

>yes, there do appear to be differences.  You can, first, try building
>it as I mentioned yesterday:
>tar zxvf M2VRequantiser.tgz
>cd M2VRequantiser
>gcc -o m2vrequant main.c -lm
>However, my compiler gives me troubles with some registers in main.c
>If you get errors, you can try applying a simple patch that comments out
>one of the #defines at the top.
>patch -p0 < patch_m2vreq
><< patch_m2vreq >>
>mythtv-users mailing list
>mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Thanks Chris.  I'll give it a try when I get home tonight!

You are a wonderful human being.  You are a prince among
men.  You are one of the two great people in this conversation.

Your lucky numbers or 2-16-21-18-35-42    ;-)

-- Harry O.

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx