[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-Out - Having Limited Success

Rob Scullion mythtv at rob.scullion.org
Mon Dec 27 18:38:15 UTC 2004

I had a slightly different problem (hanging on shutdown due to ivtv-fb
taking fb0), but the "vga=" option I saw mentioned here was "vga=792".
The original author (rdsmith i think?) also needed to remove the "rhgb"
kernel option to get his to work, but mine worked fine with just adding
the "vga=792" option.

HTH,

Rob